Lighting Sales Professional - East Hanover
- - Showroom Sales
- East Hanover, NJ, USA
- Commission Only
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Congratulations on your new home! Your in-laws are flying in from Denver next month and you want your dining room to look spectacular. You've had your eye on a specific chandelier for weeks now, but you're not sure if it will look right or how to hang it. The picture looks nice on the internet, but you just don't have the luxury of time in case it gets delivered broken or worse...the wrong one is delivered.
You remember Capitol Lighting in East Hanover. The showroom is huge and has thousands of fixtures to look at. The company is family-owned and has been around for 100 years. You are confident they do lighting better than anyone.
Your in-store experience was amazing! Greeted with a smile and welcoming conversation, the Lighting Sales Professional showed you around, educated you on different fixtures, answered all of your questions and helped you purchase the right chandelier according to your style, timing, and budget. You'll definitely go back to the same Lighting Sales Professional when it's time to decorate the kitchen.
Sound like an experience you would like all the time? We agree!
That's why Capitol Lighting is interviewing our next, dynamic Lighting Sales Professional. Help us create a positive, memorable customer experience that will keep 'em coming back for more.
- Consult with a wide range of customers, including homeowners, builders, and designers to assist in the purchase of lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, accent furniture, and other home décor.
- Respond to inquiries with accurate pricing, inventory, and delivery information
- Prepare job quotations and submittals; follow up on open quotations, submittals, and undecided buyers
- Experience prospecting and developing new business.
- Continually develop sales skills and enhance product knowledge to become a subject matter expert
- Troubleshoot and offer effective solutions
- Work with other teams to ensure great customer service from the order to the delivery and beyond
Need to have:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- 2+ years in retail sales and a successful sales track record in consultative selling environments
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and written
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings, and some holidays.
- Desire and drive to work in a commissioned sales environment.
- Ability to drive to customers' residences and businesses for in-home consultations
- Ability to deliver a great customer experience every day! (Did we mention that?)
The Legal Stuff
Capitol Lighting proudly supports a drug-free and smoke-free work environment. Capitol Lighting is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
You can learn more about Capitol Lighting at our website www.1800Lighting.com.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts