Internet Sales Consultant
- - Internet Sales / Operations
- DELAND, FL, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Want to Make Lives Brighter? That's our core purpose at Capitol Lighting and we are looking for amazing, energetic, creative, Internet Sales Consultants to join our growing team of sales-driven professionals.
Since 1924, Capitol Lighting has been governed by its core values of Professionalism, Respect, Attitude, Integrity, Service and Effectiveness (PRAISE). Our mission is to expertly guide homeowners, designers and custom home builders to light their homes in the most beautiful way possible.
Internet Sales Consultant
Our Internet Sales Consultants are the primary point of contact for our online customers, handling sales via the phone, chat, and email. Our people provide exceptional service to ensure 1800Lighting.com remains the customer's first choice for lighting and home decor product. We're looking for the best of the best - people who live and breathe sales. We need top-notch individuals who see every 'no' as a motivator to find the 'yes' that will lead to a huge sale. You'll live on both sides of the call - making calls and being available to answer the phones when call volume is high. Results are key!
If the opportunity to control your own success, sell with no commission caps, and be part of a great company excites you, then we want you to apply.
Qualities our TOP Sales Consultants have in common:
- We are money motivated: we never leave money on the table meaning we maximize opportunities with every single customer. We know helping the customer helps the bottom line.
- We possess a hustler attitude: drive, drive, and oh yeah, MORE DRIVE!
- We are personable: we get the customer's entire project, establish rapport, maintain a positive working relationship, and create business opportunities.
- We all go above and beyond: we do what is necessary to satisfy a customer and close the sale.
- We have proven sales and know how to provide an excellent customer experience. We know how to handle tough situations, creatively problem solve, and analyze performance to achieve high results.
- We have a strong work ethic. We know exactly what it means to "work hard" and "play hard". We know that if we bust our butts every single day, we will reap the benefits of a fat paycheck every month! Who doesn't love the sound of that?
Things you're expected to do everyday: (Hint: do these and you'll crush it)
- Multi-task like a champ! Aka you will hold two conversations in chat and on the phone at the same time. This also means you are an effective organizer and can effectively do your job.
- Keep track of ALL your metrics daily! You are running your own business from your desk and consistently monitor that performance. You are responsible for your own results and success.
- Make outbound calls from sales leads! Successful sales reps are comfortable with both written and verbal communication. Picking up the phone and making that contact with a customer will establish trust, build rapport, and promote closing the sale
Traits you should have to succeed in our sales role:
- You should be confident, competitive, goal oriented and resilient.
- You will be motivated, a risk taker, highly analytical and influential.
- You will have a positive attitude, collaborative and team oriented.
- Experience working in a high volume fast, paced environment
- Strong Sales skills
- Experienced with Web Based Applications and Windows
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Make the money first, then you decide what's next.
- Impeccable closing skills. We can't tell you how important this is.
Status: Full Time
Location: East Hanover NJ Rt. 10
Compensation: Hourly base pay plus sales commission/incentives
Job Site Office Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:00am -10:00pm / Fri 8:00am-6:00pm / Sat 10:00am-4:00pm / Sun 12:00n-4:00pm
You can learn more about Capitol Lighting at our website www.1800Lighting.com.
Making Lives Brighter
Capitol Lighting is one of America's oldest, largest and most successful independent lighting retailers. Started as a family-owned lighting store in Newark, NJ in 1924, we have since grown to nine showrooms, with four locations in New Jersey and five in Southeast Florida. Capitol Lighting also markets products nationally with an industry leading website, 1-800lighting.com. With nine gorgeous showrooms and an aggressive online and "bricks-n-clicks" store expansion initiative, Capitol Lighting is now looking for talented, hardworking and self-motivated individuals.