Showroom Sales Manager
- - Showroom Sales
- Eatontown, NJ, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
- Bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, and more
With over 90 years of illuminating our customers' lives through consultative design and solution sales, the retail Showroom Sales Manager will be joining the pioneers of lighting. Capitol Lighting welcomes the opportunity to work with exceptional leaders. From hiring & training high performing sales and operations teams to executing on strategic sales initiatives, you'll set the standard of success within our stores.
ONE TEAM...ONE DREAM
Working together to reach sales goals, you'll motivate and empower a team of lighting sales professionals, customer service liaisons, and operations teams to succeed in the following areas:
- Customer First! Creating a winning sales culture means every customer has an amazing and memorable experience. An engaging smile, a warm greeting, a hot cup of coffee. Our highly trained and certified Lighting Sales Professionals work with all customers to offer the best lighting and design solutions.
- Operational Excellence: Our Operations teams are the supportive backbone of our company. Managing inventory in a safe environment, offering carry out and delivery services to our customers, and running smooth procedures ensures a customer-first experience.
- Customer Service Liaisons: Delighted to assist every customer with their needs, our Customer Service Liaisons answer phone calls, complete cash sale transactions, and offer first-level troubleshooting support.
- Overall Retail Initiatives: You will lead the Team to exceed sales targets, execute on strategic initiatives and set standards of success within our retail division.
ABOUT YOUR CAREER:
• 5+ years of experience in retail sales and operations with, at least, 2 of those years serving as a people leader
• Formally trained and very effective in the areas of staffing: hiring, firing, coaching, training & development, etc.
• Highly motivated and driven to succeed through exceeding goals and KPIs; recognized as a consistent top performer
• Have partnered with other team leaders and departments to harmoniously work towards company vision
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and make sound decisions
• Willingness to not only lead by delegation, but also by doing each job, if needed
• Highly proficient with CRM, POS, and/or Inventory Management systems; ability to run daily, weekly, monthly reports
• Exceptional communication skills through dialogue, body language, and written word
All Capitol Lighting employees are expected to live our core values each and every day. We are looking for champions of
Professionalism, Respect, Attitude, Integrity, Service, and Effectiveness.