Call Center Director
- - Call Center - Customer Service Dept.
- DELAND, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, and more!
The call center director position oversees team of inside sales specialists and customer experience representatives to ensure the close of sales transactions for customers and professionals, at defined monthly goals, that ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- Provides leadership and manages a team of inside sales specialists that contact partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax, and chat to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Motivates and encourages sales and customer service teams to ensure quotas are met.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports; uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
- Assigns territories and sets quotas for sales teams.
- Resolves customer complaints, staffing problems, and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies.
- Prepares sales budget; monitors and approves expenses.
- Acts as company representative at trade association meetings.
- Conduct selling efforts as needed.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program's success across teams and departments throughout the company. Serve with other departmental management to facilitate relationships among members of these various departments and locations in order to achieve the organization's goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, community management, internal systems, product management and account management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings.
- Facilitate programs to gather requirements and features from customers and their communities to augment sales, marketing, development, support, product management, and business and technology partnerships, and others as needed.
- Identify revenue programs and facilitate finance, legal and sales practices.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for the assigned team.
- Participate in client interactions to ensure cross-training, customer satisfaction and management involvement regularly.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts