In-Store Customer Experience Representative
- - Showroom Sales
- Eatontown, NJ, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Training, and more!
In-Store Customer Experience Representatives interact and respond to Customers to provide excellent service, while handling transactions including purchases, returns, exchanges, inquiries and complaints in the best interest of both the customer and the company. Requires interaction with Customers, sales people, warehouse workers, office personnel and management to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle sales, service, and resolve customer issues.
• Welcome Customers with enthusiasm – greet customers with a smile and positive attitude.
• Talk with Customers in person or by telephone and actively listen to assess and determine customer needs/requests, as well as convey information effectively.
• Begin the selection of products and sales process with customers as needed.
• Support the Sales Associates and Manager to accomplish sales, customer satisfaction, and achieve the store sales goals.
• Collect deposits or payments, determine charges for additional services requested; process through credit card processing machine.
• Record details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money and adjusting bills.
• Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
• Verify if an order is still open and/or status of order; call customer to notify that item is ready for pickup or delivery and confirm details when appropriate.
• Confer with Customers in person or by telephone in order to provide information about products and services, to take, cancel or return orders, or to obtain details of complaints.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to Store Manager for further investigation.
• Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
• Compare merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices, and prepare credit memos for returned goods.
• Participate in administrative and/or accounting data entry when not involved in customer service.
• Answer incoming telephone calls and forward to appropriate personnel.
• Contact Vendors to obtain information for Customer (i.e., shipping or product information).
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Requires a pleasant, friendly demeanor.
• Ability to clearly communicate information and ideas verbally and in writing.
• Ability to use automated information systems to analyze the customers' situation.
• Empathy for the customers' situation and a desire to generate customer satisfaction.
• Ability to handle complaints and remain calm in difficult situations.
• Detailed oriented and ability to multi-task.
• Computer skills necessary; working knowledge in database software (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Storis), credit card processing machine; ability to learn CRM data base application.
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts