- - Visual Merchandise Dept.
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Training, and more!
With over 90 years of illuminating our customers' lives with an amazing customer experience, the Customer Experience Representative I will be joining the pioneers of lighting in our new call center. Capitol Lighting welcomes the opportunity to work with exceptional people with a customer-first mentality.
ONE TEAM...ONE DREAM
The primary responsibility of a Merchandising Assistant is to support sales through timely data research and order preparation for processing.
This department is a time-sensitive area of our business and requires strong organizational and scheduling skills. The ability to multi-task and operate under pressure and deadlines is essential to success in this position. A confident and positive attitude is required to be successful, along with a flexible and customer-first approach in all day to day responses and communications.
- Data entry
- Data Research
- Power Point Presentations
- Respond and complete special projects as assigned
- Recognizing problems and taking initiative to solve them
- Interact directly and indirectly with customers
Job Requirements include the following:
- Capable of working both independently and/or collaboratively
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to multitask
- General proficiency with computers
- High-level understanding of Excel and Outlook
- Ability to produce both written and oral business-related correspondence
- Efficient prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to handle large amounts of paperwork and data
All Capitol Lighting employees are expected to live our core values each and every day. We are looking for champions of Professionalism, Respect, Attitude, Integrity, Service, and Effectiveness.