Delivery Coordinator - Warehouse Associate
- - Warehouse - Logistics
- FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Training, and more!
The Delivery Coordinator - Warehouse Associate coordinates and schedules product deliveries and service calls to internal and external customers ensuring schedules are correct and on-time. The Administrative Warehouse Associate communicates between vendors, manufacturers, and Capitol lighting personnel about order updates, changes, and returns.
Additionally, the Delivery Coordinator will be responsible for the general duties and maintenance of a small warehouse.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions.
- Package and label merchandise for appropriate shipping, disposal, repair, or donation.
- Follows up with service request to resolve problems, answer questions and correspondence. Complete service order reports.
- Determine if returns fall under Vendor return, Defective Allowance or good product return with assistance of customer service personnel.
- Prepares delivery schedule for daily deliveries for all routes using programs provided.
- Assists with ordering parts for damaged fixtures and customers.
- Provides advisory support and assistance to the department supervisor as needed.
- Attends educational activities (PK's) to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends and regulations in the marketplace.
- Print daily transfer paperwork for warehouse manager to distribute. Completed multiple times daily as assigned by manager.
- Responsible for managing all outbound shipments, including preparation of sequentially numbered paper work in software accounting system, management of packaging materials inventories, packaging of product to be shipped, and arrangement of transportation services. UPS/FedEx software is to be used effectively and understood for summary reporting on request.
- Performs general housekeeping, maintenance and organization of the dock and inventory areas; includes hands-on cleaning and maintenance along with organization and interpersonal skills to coordinate with other department and outside waste disposal vendor.
- Distributes documentation, including transfer of all original documents
- Warehouse organization
- Receiving merchandise
- Ticketing merchandise
- Deliveries (if possible)
- Building and installing new merchandise (when assistance is needed)