- - Accounting
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Training, and more!
Responsible for interacting with vendors and internal warehouse personnel, processing vendor invoices, matching receiving documents to vendor invoices to insure proper payment. Perform monthly vendor statement and RTV (return to vendor) reconciliations.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Enter A/P invoices/credits and bill direct ship invoices.
- Reconcile vendor statements and discrepancies; check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes.
- Correct receiving discrepancies, freight claims, merchandise returns and price differences.
- Correct purchase order error when acknowledgements are received.
- Prepare vendor reconciliations, prior to check processing.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- General knowledge of Accounting including debits and credits and a chart of accounts.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Computer skills necessary; working knowledge in operation of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and accounting software (VAI is the current software package).
- Experience with EDI (Electronic Document Interface) functionality a plus.
- Above average math skills-Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Knowledge in analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and problem solving.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload fairly and efficiently.
- Performs any other duties as required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts