Customer Experience Representative
- - Call Center - Customer Service Dept.
- CHARLOTTE, NC, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Training, and more!
With over 90 years of illuminating our customers' lives with an amazing customer experience, the Customer Experience Representative I will be joining the pioneers of lighting in our new call center. Capitol Lighting welcomes the opportunity to work with exceptional people with a customer-first mentality.
ONE TEAM...ONE DREAM
Partnering with internal teams, you'll specialize in the following areas:
• Troubleshoot and resolve incoming customer service inquiries
• Provide service for post-order issues such as changes, returns, cancellations, parts ordering, etc.
• Provide accurate and timely follow-up to internal and external customers on status of orders, including ship dates, backorders, and item availability
• Manage the daily processing of all web orders through our computer system, post of sales
• Research and arrange appropriate freight shipping
• Invoice all direct ship orders
• Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
• Provide feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
• Review and monitor all exception orders
• Manage EDI from vendor to include discontinued items and price changes.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and provide satisfactory resolution
• Ability to simultaneously navigate multiple applications and technologies in a fast-pace environment
• Highly proficient with CRM, POS, and/or Inventory Management systems; ability to run daily, weekly, monthly reports
• Exceptional communication skills through dialogue and written word
• Have partnered with other team and departments to harmoniously work towards company goals
All Capitol Lighting employees are expected to live our core values each and every day. We are looking for champions of Professionalism, Respect, Attitude, Integrity, Service, and Effectiveness.