WAREHOUSE-DRIVER **OPEN HOUSE - HIRE SAME DAY**
- - Warehouse - Logistics
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Training, and more!
Capitol Lighting in Boca Raton will be hosting an Open House for warehouse/driver positions.
Apply in-person between 10AM - 5PM. We will be making employment offers same day.
Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record. Must be willing to undergo a background check and drug test.
7301 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, FL 33487
The Warehouse Associate - Driver is responsible for daily customer order fulfillment activities within an assigned area(s) of a distribution facility while engaging and providing an exceptional customer service experience. This position is responsible for demonstrating safety and operational expertise within a quality and productivity driven environment. This position will be required to proficiently perform at least one or more distribution-related activities (e.g. order filling, shipping, receiving, driving) on a regular basis. The associate in this role demonstrates a passion for the brand, product and services solutions knowledge.
- Process accurate and efficient inventory controls.
- Work in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
- Delivers exceptional customer service.
- Responds resourcefully to customer requests and concerns.
- Ensures back of house operations and truck process are consistent to company standards to maintain stock levels effectively.
- Contribute to a safe work environment through continuous focus on housekeeping and safety.
- Demonstrate a commitment to our company's core values.
- Interact with supervisors, and/or work groups with information exchanges related to immediate tasks.
- Driving a Box Truck and delivering merchandise
- Active and clean driving record required (does not require CDL)
High school diploma or equivalent education preferred
- Basic ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, using the English language
- Basic math skills (counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication)
- Basic computer skills (accessing and navigating the internet; familiar with the keyboard; opening, closing and saving documents)
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 pounds regularly, up to 150 pounds infrequently
- Ability to push, pull, grasp, and fine manipulation of equipment using hands is ongoing throughout the work hours
- Walking on uneven surfaces possible, though infrequently
- Basic level experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work a flexible schedule is a plus (start shift early and/or stay until the work is complete)
- Clean driving record
- Exhibited good job performance and behavior as measured through indicators such as teamwork, attendance, quality and productivity, etc.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a relationship with customers
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through VAI system
- Must possess an interest in continually developing personal skills and product knowledge
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts