Assistant Store Manager
- - Showroom Sales
- Paramus, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Make your future brighter by joining the Capitol Lighting team! Capitol Lighting has been providing our customers with the best service, best experience, and the best variety in lighting brands since we opened our doors in 1924.
We're looking for a Assistant Store Manager for our Paramus, NJ location. This role is responsible in providing leadership toward the achievement of maximum profitability and growth by day-to-day activities, including supervising staff, finding innovative ways to solve problems and meeting customer demand to ensure Company sales goals and profitability. Assure all store operations and processes follow Company standards.
As a Full-Time – Assistant Store Manager, you will enjoy the following great benefits:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Welcome customers with enthusiasm - with a smile and a positive attitude.
- Assist with staffing, scheduling, and assigning employees and managing activities to ensure smooth operations.
- Effectively coach, manage and motivate salespeople to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments and establish positive interaction with customers when necessary to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- 3+ years of retail sales and operations experience.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to develop these abilities.
- Strong computer skills and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; college degree or currently pursuing preferred.