- - Warehouse - Logistics
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Make your future brighter by joining the Capitol Lighting team! Capitol Lighting has been providing our customers with the best service, best experience, and the best variety in lighting brands since we opened our doors in 1924.
We're looking for a Warehouse Associate for our Boca Raton, FL location. This role is for a bright, motivated, responsible, and energetic individual who will assist with fulfilling customer orders, shipping, and receiving items. They'll also be responsible for maintaining a clean, safe, and organized warehouse environment.
As a Full-Time – Warehouse Associate, you will enjoy the following great benefits:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs. regularly, up to 150 pounds infrequently.
- Ability to push, pull, grasp, and fine manipulation of equipment using hands.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to develop these abilities.
- Basic computer skills and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule is a plus.
- One (1) year of previous related experience preferred.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.