Customer Experience Representative
- - Call Center - Customer Service Dept.
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Full Time
Make your future brighter by joining the Capitol Lighting team! Capitol Lighting has been providing our customers with the best service, best experience, and the best variety in lighting brands since we opened our doors in 1924.
We're looking for a Customer Experience Representative for our Charlotte, NC call center. This role is ideal for applicants with strong interpersonal and communication skills as they will be answering questions and help customers troubleshoot and resolve their inquiries.
As a Full-Time – Customer Experience Representative, you will enjoy the following great benefits:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Provide a professional greeting to each customer.
- Provide accurate and timely follow-up to internal and external customers on status of orders, including ship dates, backorders, and item availability.
- Manage the daily processing of all web orders through our computer system, post of sales.
- Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Ability to maintain a calm & professional demeanor throughout all customer interactions.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to develop these abilities.
- Strong computer skills and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule is a plus.
- Two (2) years of previous customer service experience in a call center or related experience preferred.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; college degree or currently pursuing preferred.