Delivery Coordinator - Warehouse
- - Warehouse - Logistics
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Make your future brighter by joining the Capitol Lighting team! Capitol Lighting has been providing our customers with the best service, best experience, and the best variety in lighting brands since we opened our doors in 1924.
We're looking for a Delivery Coordinator for our Boca Raton, FL location. This role acts as a gatekeeper and final reviewer of delivery orders to ensure our drivers have all the information, they need to make a safe and efficient delivery to our customers.
As a Full-Time – Delivery Coordinator, you will enjoy the following great benefits:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Coordinates and supports deliveries from start to finish and provides support for internal and external customers.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs. regularly, up to 150 pounds infrequently.
- Ability to push, pull, grasp, and fine manipulation of equipment using hands.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to develop these abilities.
- Basic computer skills and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule is a plus.
- One (1) year of previous related experience preferred.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; college degree or currently pursuing preferred.