Accounts Payable Clerk
- - Accounting
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Make your future brighter by joining the Capitol Lighting team! Capitol Lighting has been providing our customers with the best service, best experience, and the best variety in lighting brands since we opened our doors in 1924.
We're looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk for our Boca Raton, FL location. This role will be responsible for interacting with vendors and internal warehouse personnel, processing vendor invoices, matching receiving documents to vendor invoices to insure proper payment. Perform monthly vendor statement and RTV (return to vendor) reconciliations.
As a Full-Time – Accounts Payable Clerk, you will enjoy the following great benefits:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Enter A/P invoices/credits and bill direct ship invoices.
- Reconcile vendor statements and discrepancies, check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes.
- Correct receiving discrepancies, freight claims, merchandise returns and price differences.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to develop these abilities.
- Strong computer (Microsoft Office - Accounting Software) and math skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Two (2) years of previous AP experience preferred.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; college degree or currently pursuing preferred.