- - Visual Merchandise Dept.
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Make your future brighter by joining the Capitol Lighting team! Capitol Lighting has been providing our customers with the best service, best experience, and the best variety in lighting brands since we opened our doors in 1924.
We're looking for a Digital Merchant for our Boca Raton, FL location. As the Digital Merchant, you will define and drive digital merchandising strategies that deliver increased conversion, sales, average order value, and improved SEO. This position will lead planning, development, and execution of the overall digital experience for the product, category, navigation, and the customer user experience standpoint. The role will actively collaborate with cross-functional partners in Retail, Merchandising, Planning, Marketing, IT, and Operations to ensure the best site experience possible.
As a Full-Time – Digital Merchant, you will enjoy the following great benefits:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Partner with Marketing, Merchandising, and Customer Service to develop, implement, and optimize effective site experiences to drive revenue and margins while reducing friction for both consumers and agents.
- Plan, configure and launch monthly content releases focusing on revenue and margin maximization, seasonal sales trends, vendor partnerships, product exclusives, etc. while promoting Capitol Lighting's brand position as luxury lifestyle.
- Analyze product performance such as categories, featured placements (including promotions), and general online shopping experiences to identify business opportunities and risks.
- Recommend changes to product categorization – including category naming conventions, product assignments, and hierarchical relationships – to leadership on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis based on review of site analytics and supported by data.
- Ensure the entirety of the onsite experience, all promotions, products, and content are accurate and timely.
- Assist with proofing site and marketing refreshes (email, social & paid) content by providing appropriate category/product/URL links.
- Manage third party resources (such as developers, marketing agencies, merchandisers) to optimize and execute strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring merch team's product set-up, activation, and content are set up accurately.
- Partner with the marketing team to enhance landing page capabilities and develop, test, and launch leading site experiences connected to advertising strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5+ years of e-commerce management & Site merchandising experience is preferable.
- Demandware/Salesforce commerce cloud experience preferred.
- Experienced manager with a successful record of developing people.
- Thorough understanding of retail fundamentals – operations/fulfillment, customer service, sales, merchandising, etc.
- Experience and knowledge of Google Analytics and other KPI tracking tools.