Retail Operations Manager
- - Warehouse - Logistics
- Eatontown, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Make your future brighter by joining the Capitol Lighting team! Capitol Lighting has been providing our customers with the best service, best experience, and the best variety in lighting brands since we opened our doors in 1924.
We're looking for a Retail Operations Manager for our Eatontown, NJ location. This role will be responsible for maintaining the organization, integrity, and cleanliness of the warehouse and showroom as well as monitor the receiving and shipping of all products. The Warehouse Manager also assists the Sales Manager with supporting the sales staff and customer service.
As a Full-Time – Warehouse Manager, you will enjoy the following great benefits:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Display and inventory responsibilities for a 5000 sq. ft. Showroom with 2000 sq. ft. Warehouse.
- Maintains personnel structure and staffing levels to accomplish the warehouse in an effective and efficient manner.
- Plans and coordinates work, trains and motivates, monitors and evaluates performance of warehouse and driver associates; ensures their ability to safely operate handling equipment to move inventory to and from warehouse.
- Monitors and measures receiving and warehouse performance for accuracy of shipping and receiving reporting, movement and storage of inventory, and transfers.
- Driving a delivery van is required on occasion.
- 5+ years of retail/in-house warehouse operations experience.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to develop these abilities.
- Strong computer skills and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; college degree or currently pursuing preferred.
- Valid drivers license with good driving record.